Lessons that do not have to be learned by humans
“the hard way.”
(1) Treat a dead chicken like a tom turkey.
Rub it down real good in salt and water before cooking.
(2) Don’t look up staring at a rainstorm.
From my Cats Ozzie, Ray, Maxine, Snowball, et.al:
(1) If you don’t like where you are at now, move.
(2) There is no such thing as loneliness; solitude is a great thing.
(3) If you want something, speak up. It does not hurt to ask.
Learned Horses Brandywine and Dawn Dailey:
(1) Eat well and often.
(2) Be dependable.
(3) Demonstrate grace, passion, strength, inner beauty, and talents.
(1) Roll in your own shit and you will smell like yourself.
(2) If you mind your manners and keep your hocks clean, you may…
View original post 35 more words